TranzSporter Wall Jacks by Tie Down Engineering are
designed to easily lift prefabricated walls into a vertical position.
Each individual 16’ Wall Jack is capable of lifting 1,000
lbs with a maximum wall height of 10’ 6”. TranzSporter
Wall Jacks are also available in a 20’ and 23’model.
The maximum weight capacity for the 20’ and 23’ models
is 500 lbs (per each jack); the 20’ model can lift a wall
with a height of 13’ 6’ while the 23’ model can
lift a 15’ 6” wall. TranzSporter Wall Jacks are sold
• Wall Jacks can safely lift sheathed walls up
to 70’ long!
• New and improved telescoping Wall Jack Design.
• Square tubing is stronger and easier to use than round tube
• Replaceable wall jack floor plate, no more costly lower tube
• Spring loaded wall stop, with plastic covered handle grip.
• Easy replacement of cable assembly and pulley.
Wall Jack Instructions
(Acrobat format 4 pages 356k)
After lifting walls,
use the new TranzSporter Wall Brace to secure the wall in
the vertical position. Wall braces are adjustable and sold